Cryptocurrency Market News Digest 27.09.2021 – 04.10.2021
We’re continuing our tradition: every week UCoin will be publishing a short weekly cryptocurrency market news digest for you to stay informed on the latest trends. In this edition we look at what happened from 27 of September through 04 of October.
- Cardano (ADA) partners with Chainlink (LINK) to provide support for smart contracts
- Anthony Scaramucci: Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies are not attractive to institutions
- Coinbase to launch a direct pay cheque deposit service for American users
- Hatten Land launches 1,000 Bitcoin (BTC) mining rigs in Malaysia
- El Salvador gets ready for volcanic Bitcoin (BTC) mining
- JPMorgan CEO changes his mind about Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies
- SEC Postpones Bitcoin (BTC) ETF Decision By 45 Days
Of course, there was more news last week, so if we missed an important story, feel free to let us know in the comments, and we will be happy to discuss it with you!
For more information about UCoin and its partners subscribe to our newsletter or call at +1 (941)-888-3041
visit us: https://linktr.ee/ucoin