Cryptocurrency Market News Digest 15.02.2021–21.02.2021
We’re making a new tradition: every week UCoin will be publishing a short weekly cryptocurrency market news digest for you to stay informed on the latest trends. In this edition, we look at what happened on 15 through 21 February.
- This week Bitcoin broke above $58,000 US, and its market capitalization has gone over $1 trillion US for the first time in history.
- The founder and CEO of Tesla, Elon Musk has joined a new trend by setting a Bitcoin anime girl with laser eyes as part of a Twitter flashmob in support of the cryptocurrency.
- A Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF), launched by a Canadian company called Purpose Investments, has attracted $421M US in just two days since the launch said Bloomberg Intelligence ETF analyst Eric Balchunas.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is popping — on February 19 the coin managed to surpass Tether in market capitalization.
- Of course, there was more news last week, so if we missed an important story, feel free to let us know in the comments, and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
For more information about UCoin and its partners subscribe to our newsletter or call at +1 (941)-888-3041
visit us: https://linktr.ee/ucoin